The Ordinary Hemi Squalane is a non-polar hydrocarbon that is produced from the fermentation of sugar-based feedstock. Squalane and Hemi-Squalane are both excellent non-comedogenic emollients that can help to reduce the ongoing loss of hydration that weakens dermal elasticity and suppleness. However, due to its low molecular weight, Hemi-Squalane has greater spreadability and leaves a light and dry after-feel, making it very suitable for reducing hair frizz.
Free from water, alcohol, oil, silicone and allergens (nut, glutens).
1. Absorbs instantly into the skin leaving a light feel.
2. Does not feel heavy or clog pores and is perfect for oily, acne prone and combination skin.
3. Can be used both on face and hair.
4. Reduces hair frizz and tames split ends.
5. Reduces loss of hydration and builds up elasticity.
6. Hemi-squalane is great for targeting signs of dryness.