Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful moisture-binding super ingredient capable of holding 1000x its weight in water. This moisture magnet is natually found in the skin, helping your cells retain as much mositure as possible.
Working across multiple layers of the skin, The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid serum hydrates your skin, helping it appear plump and smooth, while reducing the appearance of fine lines. Ensuring your skin is hydrated is essential for it to look healthy, making Hyaluronic Acid a must have.
We suggest using Hyaluronic Acid as a first step after cleansing on damp skin to help draw moisture into the skin and aid other products used in the next steps of your recipe.
-2% Multi molecular Hyaluronic Acid
-Matrixyl 3000™ peptide
1. Promotes healthy, dewy skin.
2. Helps smooth out fine lines.
3. Great for balancing the moisture in the skin.
4. Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture from the surroundings and adds it back into the skin as a result of which skin appears smooth and plump.
5. Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin and has a capability of holding 1000x its weight in water.
6. Perfect staple product to be added in a skin care regime of mature, aging skin.
Suitable for: All Skin Types
How to Use:
On cleansed, damp skin, apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Follow with all other toners and serums.